15/02/2013

CHA 2013 - Teresa Collins - He Said, She Said Collection


Conforme anunciado, a Teresa Collins estará connosco no XL 2013 e está radiante por repetir a experiência! E nós ainda mais!

"I am over the moon excited to announce that I am to teach in Porto, Portugal in April. I was so blessed to teach in Lisbon, Portugal in 2012. Pinch me!!!! I feel completely in LOVE with the country and the beautiful culture, and people. It was a trip that forever is in my heart.This is the event: www.clubechocolatequente.blogspot.comI am beyond grateful for this opportunity and being asked to come again."

"I am blessed to be able to do this. Thank you Patricia for having me again. I am thankful you are my distributor and my friend. I can't wait to see all of you again in beautiful Porto. "

Veja o texto original aqui.

No vídeo conheça uma das suas últimas coleções - He Said, She Said.



Sem comentários: